Stay Comfortable Year Round with Heat Pump Maintenance
One of the hardest working appliances in your home is the heat pump. Instead of only performing the function of either heating or cooling, it does both. When left to run without regular check-ups, it is just a matter of time before a severe repair job is required. Most often, faults will occur at the worst possible time – during the extreme heat or bitter cold.
Ensure your investment lasts for years when you are proactive in scheduling bi-annual maintenance. Honke Heating & Air Conditioning understands how various brands and models of heat pumps work. We have trained technicians to keep yours running smoothly no matter what the season. Stay comfortable all year round with our help.
Benefits of Consistent Heat Pump Maintenance
Heat pumps work twice as hard as regular HVAC systems since they are used twice as often as other systems, thus doubling the amount of wear and tear. Consider these benefits of meticulous bi-annual maintenance of your heat pump:
- It Works Well All Year: Instead of only working one season of the year, a heat pump is used throughout the year. When a technician visits twice a year, they can detect any changes that occurred during the course of the previous season. They can make sure it cools efficiently in the summer and keeps your family warm in the winter.
- Longer Lifespan: The constant use of the system means parts and components wear quickly. Without regular maintenance, these components are at risk to break which may end up requiring that the entire system be replaced before its life is done.
- Maintain Energy Efficiency: When the unit works well, your energy bills can remain low. However, a unit that struggles twice as hard to do the same job results in much higher electric bills. Save money with bi-annual appointments to ensure everything runs at its peak performance.
- Reduce Risk of Breakdown: The last thing anyone wants to deal with is a heating and cooling system breaking down at an inopportune time. For example, do you want to wake up on Christmas morning to no heat? Consistent maintenance ensures that potential issues can be fixed before it is too late.
- Maintain Manufacturer’s Warranty: Many quality manufacturers require the homeowner to keep up on heat pump maintenance from a professional HVAC company. Failure to do so can invalidate your warranty, resulting in costly repairs made out of pocket.
Protect Your Heat Pump with Bi-Annual Maintenance
Gain peace of mind that your heat pump will continue working when you need it most by scheduling a maintenance appointment twice a year. Located in Gresham, Honke Heating & Air Conditioning has helped homeowners across the Portland metro area stay comfortable since 1969. Our highly trained technicians know how to address the needs of heat pump owners. Enjoy superb customer service from an honest and reliable team committed to your needs. For comfort you can trust, call us today!
We have helped homeowners across Gresham, Portland, surrounding areas like East Portland Oregon, Fairview, Troutdale, Wood Village, Sandy, Damascus, Boring, Clackamas, Hood River, The Dalles, Government Camp, and Estacada. stay warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
Call 503-666-3725 or contact us online to schedule a bi-annual heat pump maintenance appointment. We want to keep your family comfortable indoors, throughout the year!