Efficient Comfort Solutions for Every Home and Every Room
If you have noticed a spike in your utility bill and not sure why, it is a good idea to have your Daikin Single Room Ductless Heat Pump serviced. It is possible that you may need to replace your filter or have excess mildew removed from the unit. Through regular maintenance with Honke Heating & Air Conditioning, you can ensure your unit is in good working order for years to come.
Should you require a new unit, our team of fully certified technicians will work with you to select a system that is suited to your requirements. We always aim to provide dependable and straightforward service because we believe you should always feel most comfortable in your home. If you have recently expanded or extended your living area with room additions up to 1600 sq.ft., a 19-Series heat pump from Daikin is a sound choice. Investing in a quality heat pump that will run smoothly and adequately for several years to come will save you money and provide you with optimal comfort.
What Can You Expect with a Daikin Single Room Ductless Heat Pumps 19-Series?
- Reduced Energy Consumption: This smart system consumes less energy than a central air conditioner which means lower operating costs and more money in your pocket.
- Form and Function Redesigned: Enjoy a modern design which blends in nicely with your wall and interior décor.
- A Worry-Free Experience: Thanks to Daikin’s leading edge Ductless Heat Pump, installation is simple and units come with superior warranties.
- Differentiated Products: Our wide selection of products can meet diverse needs for improved customer satisfaction. You can choose from heat pump and cooling only models.
Call Honke Heating at 503-666-3725 or contact us online if you require servicing on your Daikin Single Room Ductless Heat Pump 19-Series in Hood River and the Portland Metro Area of Oregon. Our service area includes Portland, East Portland Oregon, Gresham, Fairview, Troutdale, Wood Village, Sandy, Damascus, Boring, Clackamas, Hood River, The Dalles, Government Camp, and Estacada.
Comprehensive Selection of Top HVAC Brands and Services
Since our inception in 1969, we have helped several home and business owners in Oregon regain comfort and control with their heating and cooling systems. Our smart and flexible Ductless Heat Pump products will go beyond your expectations with high quality performance and total reliability. For your convenience, we also sell air filters and parts for all different systems and are fully skilled in the following:
- Exhaust fans and venting
- Gas piping for standard or 2lbs. pressure lines
- Custom sheer metal
- In-floor and radiant heat options
If you are in need of a new heat pump but not sure what is involved in the installation process, contact Honke Heating and we will provide you with all of the details you need to make an informed decision.
Phone 503-666-3725 or fill out our online form for efficient and competitively priced single room units in Daikin’s 19-Series that provide quiet and even air distribution.