High Efficiency Air Conditioners Deliver Exceptional Warm-Weather Comfort
Purchasing a new heating or cooling system is a big investment, but if you select one that's energy efficient, you'll save a substantial amount of money on your utility bills. If your air conditioner is over 12 years old, it's time to start thinking about replacing it with an energy saving model.
Consider the following tips when choosing a system that meets your needs:
- An Energy Star unit can help you save up to 30% on your cooling expenses.
- High efficiency systems are better for the environment, as they reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- Connecting a new cooling device to an older furnace will compromise the rated efficiency of your equipment.
- Size and installation greatly affect the performance of your machine, so be sure you select an adequate size, and have it properly installed in the right location.
Whether you have a central air conditioning system or a room unit, it's important to have it serviced at least once a year to ensure it is performing at its best. Any leaves, twigs or other debris will cause the unit to work twice as hard to generate cool air. Consequently, you'll notice a hike in your energy bills and you may even damage the system’s compressor.
Call Honke Heating at 503-666-3725 to learn more about our top of the line air conditioning units and maintenance services.
Get Expert Advice from Oregon's Premier Air Conditioning Specialists
Both central and room cooling systems work the same way to maintain a comfortable temperature in the summer. You may only have a small area to cool, but central units have a few advantages over room devices. They are quieter, easy to operate and don't take up any space in the home. If you're not sure which system is right for your building, Honke Heating can help you choose one that is tailored to your requirements and budget.
- We carry an extensive selection of the best performing units that will save you money and provide you with optimal comfort.
- All of our technicians are more than qualified to service and install many different makes and models.
- Thanks to our fast response times, accurate installation procedures and state-of-the-art products, Honke Heating has become one of the leading HVAC companies in Oregon.
Contact Honke Heating to speak with a knowledgeable representative about our high efficiency cooling products and furnaces. We proudly serve Portland, Lake Oswego, West Linn, Tigard, Beaverton and surrounding areas in Oregon. Call 503-666-3725 if you require immediate assistance with your room or central AC unit.